People First, Always.
An empowered workforce will make a positive change
Working with our members is a true joy and we exhibit our playful side on a regular basis, giving them a cheerful and fun environment in which to live.
Homestead Hills – Abby Brown
- Flexible PTO Options – Increase Your Base Pay
- Generous Paid Time Off Program for all Positions
- Daily Pay – get your pay today or tomorrow
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Promotion / Training / Advancement Opportunities
We want to provide opportunities to team members that allow them to build on their experiences and further their education.
How it Works
- Access your wages before payday
- Earnings are available after shift approval
- Funds sent to your bank account or prepaid card
Pay Only When You Need It
- Next-day transfers cost just $1.99
- Instant transfers cost just $2.99
- No other fees
In addition to providing an exceptional quality of life for its members, Senior Living Communities values and is dedicated to serving the communities in which we work and to helping on a worldwide level. Senior Living Communities supports numerous charity organizations.
Senior Living Communities is proud to partner with:
SugarCreek Charter School
Silver Pen Essay Contest
The Harvest Center of Charlotte
Myrtle Beach, SCHR Director: 843-203-0011
Greenville, SCHR Director: 864-479-8611
North Branford, CTHR Director: 203-884-8393
Winston-Salem, NCHR Director: 336-396-8005
Lakes at Litchfield
Pawleys Island, SCHR Director: 843-268-2865
St. Simons Island, GAHR Director: 912-250-1408
Senior Living Communities is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free workplace.