Winston-Salem, North Carolina Retirement Community
Located off Burke Mill Road in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Homestead Hills features single-family homes, villa apartment homes, wellness center, rehab/therapy, assisted living and memory care. Conveniently located near the Hanes Mall shopping hub, Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Forsyth Medical Center and Kimel Park, Homestead Hills beautiful clubhouse, complete with concierge services, grand dining room, breakfast and lunch café, pub, activity centers, card room, salon services is the center of a vibrant social life.
Featuring an exercise center, therapy center and heated indoor pool, the wellness opportunities are abundant at Homestead Hills. With personal training offered, floor classes, chair classes, walking groups, weight-training classes, water aerobics, Tai Chi, and much more…as one member said, “The trouble is finding time to do it all!”
Homestead Hills also benefits from our partnership with Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center’s Geriatric Program and the J. Paul Sticht Center on Aging. Through their research and discovery, each of our members receives a free health assessment and the benefit of participating in our wellness program. This program is designed to promote independence and expand the possibilities of our members living a longer, healthier, happier life in their own home. This partnership also extends to all Senior Living Communities. Make sure to visit our website to learn about everything our community has to offer. To read about a specific living option, use the links below:
Independent Senior Living in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Homestead Hills senior living retirement community, also know as an Active Adult Retirement Community, affords members the opportunity to continue to live the way they are currently. Maintaining your current lifestyle is our goal and we provide the services and amenities that benefit your continued independence:
- Maintenance-free living – we are your plumbers, electricians and landscapers
- Weekly Housekeeping – when needed, we are your housekeepers
- Daily Dining – personal chefs for casual dining or fine dining with friends
- Bill Payment – we take the stress out of paying multiple bills, you write one check
- Transportation – we can serve as your chauffeur, but only if needed
- Safety – 24-hour emergency call system
- Pets Welcome – pets are family, so we invite them to stay!
- Bring Your Own Furniture – feel at home, we invite you to bring your favorite pieces