Spartanburg, South Carolina Retirement Community
Covering 50 acres, Summit Hills is a CCRC (continuing care retirement community) located in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
Within a stone’s throw distance of Mary Black Memorial Hospital, Summit Hills is conveniently located close to numerous medical offices and facilities, shopping, downtown Spartanburg and within an easy drive of Spartanburg Regional Medical Center.
Wellness is a hot topic within the Summit Hills community, mainly because of our Wellness Coordinator and the outstanding wellness program our members experience every single day. Our members participate in the various walking groups, exercise classes, water aerobics, and specialty classes like Pilates, Tai Chi and others. Summit Hills introduced the groundbreaking Waves Program in the summer of 2009 for aquatic stimulation of members working through dementia and memory loss issues. And because Summit Hills is a gated community spread over 50 private acres, there is plenty of room for members to stretch their legs and lungs with walks, jogs, bike rides, golf cart treks or an afternoon out with their favorite four-legged friends.
But Summit Hills is a lot more than just wellness. Make sure you visit Summit Hills’ website and learn more about the food, the fun, the security, the affordability and the benefits of living at Summit Hills. Use the links below to learn more about living options at Summit Hills:
Independent Senior Living in Spartanburg, South Carolina
At Summit Hills in Spartanburg, SC we have services and amenities to not only help you, but enrich your life. There are so many things to do and services that free your time to do them. Planned amenities at Summit Hills include:
- Country club style restaurant dining
- Bar and Grille for leisurely dining
- Private dining room
- An integrated wellness program
- Moving Made Easy – Assistance in making the transition from your home to Summit Hills from the Moving Station
- Indoor pool and fitness center
- Full-service salon and spa
- Theater, Internet café and Huston Library
- Sweet Hospitality Room with ballroom dancing floor
- Billiards and Club rooms
- Pristinely landscaped inner courtyards complete with fountain and reflecting pool
- Guest Suites