The Lakes at Litchfield
Pawleys Island, South Carolina Retirement Community
Wellness has long been a point of excellence at our community on Pawleys Island.
Resting on over 22 acres, this gated community was the starting point for our legacy of outstanding wellness programming and how it can impact the senior adult’s life. Given that, when you move into the Lakes, you can guarantee that wellness will become a big part of your life. And the best thing, it doesn’t cost you anything extra.
Featuring an exercise center, therapy center and heated indoor pool, the wellness opportunities are abundant at The Lakes at Litchfield. With personal training offered, floor classes, chair classes, walking groups, weight-training classes, water aerobics, Tai Chi, and much more…as one member said, “The trouble is finding time to do it all!”
The Lakes at Litchfield focuses on every convenience and need to keep seniors independent and living in their own home. We have single-family cottages, villa apartment homes, assisted living, skilled nursing, memory care, rehabilitation and home health. A true continuing care retirement community, The Lakes at Litchfield has been the preferred retirement destination for adults in Horry and Georgetown counties for over a decade. Make sure to visit our website to learn about everything our community has to offer. To read about a specific living option, use the links below:
Independent Senior Living in Pawleys Island, South Carolina
The Lakes at Litchfield senior living retirement community, also know as an Active Adult Retirement Community, affords members the opportunity to continue to live the way they are currently. Maintaining your current lifestyle is our goal and we provide the services and amenities that benefit your continued independence:
- Maintenance-free living – we are your plumbers, electricians and landscapers
- Weekly Housekeeping – when needed, we are your housekeepers
- Daily Dining – personal chefs for casual dining or fine dining with friends
- Bill Payment – we take the stress out of paying multiple bills, you write one check
- Transportation – we can serve as your chauffeur, but only if needed
- Safety – 24-hour emergency call system
- Pets Welcome – pets are family, so we invite them to stay!
- Bring Your Own Furniture – feel at home, we invite you to bring your favorite pieces