Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Retirement Community
Drive north on Highway 31 in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and you can’t miss us.
We’re big. We’re gated. And we are full of life.
Sitting on 60 acres, backed by the Lewis Bay Ocean Tract and fronted by wetlands, Brightwater has the appeal of feeling remote, but is actually located very close to the shops, restaurants and excitement of Myrtle Beach. And with our wellness and social activities, we love to take advantage of our location. Day trips, shopping and movie excursions with friends, walking groups throughout the community, strolls down at the beach, morning water aerobics…Brightwater is a wonderful place to enjoy a burden-free, fun-filled and invigorating life.
Featuring single-family homes, villa homes, assisted living, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, Brightwater is Myrtle Beach’s newest senior living community. We focus on giving our residents the ability to live a longer, happier and healthier life independently in their own home.
Independent Senior Living in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Brightwater senior living retirement community, also know as an Active Adult Retirement Community, affords members the opportunity to continue to live the way they are currently. Maintaining your current lifestyle is our goal and we provide the services and amenities that benefit your continued independence:
- Maintenance-free living – we are your plumbers, electricians and landscapers
- Weekly Housekeeping – when needed, we are your housekeepers
- Daily Dining – personal chefs for casual dining or fine dining with friends
- Bill Payment – we take the stress out of paying multiple bills, you write one check
- Transportation – we can serve as your chauffeur, but only if needed
- Safety – 24-hour emergency call system
- Pets Welcome – pets are family, so we invite them to stay!
- Bring Your Own Furniture – feel at home, we invite you to bring your favorite pieces