Mt. Airy, North Carolina Retirement Community
When you are talking about assisted living or supportive services, management of a community becomes key. Everyone wants their mom, dad or loved one to live in a community where their care is truly the number one priority for everyone working in the community. RidgeCrest epitomizes that statement like no other. Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, inside the peaceful, little town of Mount Airy, RidgeCrest’s staff provides the highest quality care for all of its residents.
Independent Senior Living in Mt. Airy, North Carolina
RidgeCrest senior living retirement community, also know as an Active Adult Retirement Community, affords members the opportunity to continue to live the way they are currently. Maintaining your current lifestyle is our goal and we provide the services and amenities that benefit your continued independence:
- Maintenance-free living – we are your plumbers, electricians and landscapers
- Weekly Housekeeping – when needed, we are your housekeepers
- Daily Dining – personal chefs for casual dining or fine dining with friends
- Bill Payment – we take the stress out of paying multiple bills, you write one check
- Transportation – we can serve as your chauffeur, but only if needed
- Safety – 24-hour emergency call system
- Pets Welcome – pets are family, so we invite them to stay!
- Bring Your Own Furniture – feel at home, we invite you to bring your favorite pieces