Carmel Indiana Retirement Community
The Stratford at WestClay is an award-winning multigenerational neighborhood in Carmel, IN near Indianapolis.
A sophisticated design, lavish landscaping and miles of walking paths create an environment unique to Greater Indianapolis.
The Stratford at WestClay is the first active senior living community, formerly known as continuing care retirement communities (CCRC) to be built near Indianapolis in the past 25 years.
Independent Senior Living in Carmel, Indiana
At the Stratford at WestClay, near Indianapolis, IN, we have services and amenities to not only help you, but enrich your life.There are so many things to do and services that free your time to do them. Planned amenities at The Stratford at WestClay include:
- Country club style restaurant dining
- Bar and Grille for leisurely dining
- Private dining room
- An integrated wellness program
- Moving Made Easy – Assistance in making the transition from your home to The Stratford at WestClay from the Moving Station
- Indoor pool and fitness center
- Full-service salon and spa
- Theater, Internet café and Huston Library
- Sweet Hospitality Room with ballroom dancing floor
- Billiards and Club rooms
- Pristinely landscaped inner courtyards complete with fountain and reflecting pool
- Guest Suites