Live Long Well Care
In-Home Senior Care
There's nothing like the comfort of your own home. And there's nothing more important than maintaining dignity and independence. So when illness, accidents, or lessened mobility compromise the quality of life, accessing compassionate and professional care is vitally important.
Senior Living Communities is committed to helping its members live happy and healthy lives. Part of that commitment is to help members stay in their own homes.
Live Long Well Care is dedicated to providing in-home care to members in our communities through personalized staffing on a short- or long-term basis. There is no minimum to meet. You pay for the services you need, as you need them. The goal is for you to be comfortable and safe in your own home for as long as possible.
Live Long Well Care provides a wonderful balance of independence and security. Your family can rest assured that you are getting the care you need. And you can relax and enjoy the things that matter most to you.
Features of Live Long Well Care can be customized to your needs.
STAFFING is provided daily, weekly, full-time, part-time, from a few hours a day to around the clock.
- A variety of staffing options and services are available
- Qualified medical staff when you need it
CNA's stay with members and help with the daily activities of living when more assistance is needed or when a member is recovering from illness or an accident. Companions also note changes that could compromise safety.
Certified Nursing Assistants may:
- Assist with bathing and dressing
- Prepare meals
- Provide light housekeeping
- Shop and run errands
- Provide medication reminders
- Accompany members to appointments outside the member's home - medical, dental, etc.
- Provide 24-hour services
- Medication reminders
NURSING SERVICES meet a variety of needs:
- Medication management
- Wound care
- Post-surgery care
- Accident recovery
- Pain management
- Member education
REHABILITATION THERAPY SERVICES can assist members in regaining their highest level of functioning through physical, occupational and/or speech therapies. The goal is to help members achieve physical, social and emotional independence. Using a patient-centered care model, individually customized programs are developed for members with specific benchmarks.
- Identify functional and medical needs
- Evaluate functional abilities
- Develop and implement a care plan
- Measure progress and adjust as needed
PHYSICAL THERAPY - developing and implementing mobility, pain management and strengthening plans
- Training in mobility, gait stability, posture and positioning
- Exercise programs to increase muscle function
- Joint and soft tissue mobilization to increase range of motion
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY - adapting to social and physical environments, developing skills for "living"
- Training in dressing, bathing, eating and grooming
- Activities for memory, orientation and cognitive integration
- Strengthening and coordinating exercises
- Training in use of adaptive techniques or equipment to overcome physical disabilities
- Exercises to reduce effects of arthritis, etc., to maintain normal joint movement
SPEECH THERAPY - overcoming communication obstacles
- Address communication and swallowing dysfunction
- Recovery of speech, language and memory skills
- Verbal and non-verbal communication for hearing impaired
- Oral muscle strength and functioning for speaking and swallowing
- Appropriate diet recommendations
Services vary by state due to regulations.